Healthy family -
A Greener Way to Lose Weight
America is getting heavy so it’s about time to trim some pounds. You might want to pick one from the following options: exercise machines, exercise programs, dietary supplements, and soaps. Soaps? Yes, you’ve read it right. There are soaps that claim to help you look cleaner and weigh lesser. But there’s a more natural way that’s in store for you: herbal supplements. Herbals may not work wonders overnight, but they sure are the safest that you could pick from the supermarket shelf.
Herbal weight loss products are all over the market nowadays. They are all over the web pages, too. However, you must not just pick any product right away. Some products are not well-formulated and may pose health risks. This is because these products have not undergone thorough research. Check the labels before putting anything on the shopping basket. Among the ingredients and chemicals that you should avoid are:
- Senna. This is a laxative that induces weight loss by stimulating the colon. However, it causes dehydration and may also cause addiction and diseases in the colon. Those who become addicted to Senna find it hard to do bowel movements without it. This is a common ingredient in weight loss teas.
- Chromium Picolinate. This compound is common in herbal weight loss products. Chromium helps control the level of blood-sugar. However, excessive intake may damage the chromosomes and may cause dehydration, too.
- St. John’s wort. This supplement stimulates the brain to produce a certain chemical. Misuse of St. John’s wort may cause gastrointestinal distress, fatigue, and skin irritations such as itching. This may also cause eye and skin sensitivity. The fastest way to bacame healthy - do my essay cheap.
Many products claim to be natural, and therefore safe. But it would be best to check their claims and find out more about the effects of the supplement that you are just about to take.
Some of us live a life like we are in a cage; we have limited movements. Although we have our bodies which can freely move, our obligations pin us to the chairs and live a sedentary lifestyle.
Some time before, man worked. A farmer did a job equivalent to 15 miles of jogging and the wife did about half. But with the emergence of technology, lifestyle changed. If we want to exercise, we do it on a gym or we have to give it time.
Health experts even said that obesity may be caused by as much by the lack of physical activities as by eating too much thus the need of doing exercise.
However, exercising is not that hard. We do not have to run the high school soccer field just to have that exercise. But exercise without healthy diet does not work. It should be both.
Regular exercise helps you in maintaining your weight and it’s not even about going to the gym to have that exercise that you need. Here’s what you can do.
- Get enough sleep. Experts say that good sleeping habits are conducive to exercise. You will have more energy to do exercises when you are well rested. If you are worn out because of lack of sleep, evidence show that the more likely you are to eat.
- Walk. This is the easiest way to have the exercise you need. Brisk walk for about 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week. It will be worth it, you don’t just exercise but it also keeps you psychologically healthy.
- Treadmill. When weather is bad, it’s not an excuse not to skip walking. Walking the treadmill helps you exercise without having to face bad weather, and you can even watch your favorite TV show while exercising.
Now you can have the exercise that you need to stay healthy.
Knowing More about Weight Loss Products
Weight loss products are everywhere in the United States. They claim that you can lose weight faster when using their products. But is this really tried and tested?
It sounds good though but in the United States alone, out of 5 million who tried to lose weight, only about 5 percent got the results that they wanted. So beware, the products are not only expensive, they might also not work. Losing weight is not like magic, it can never be instant and it can never be as easy as sitting down.
Here are some samples of weight loss products that are in the market nowadays that are prove not effective. Be careful with a diet patch as it was already removed because it has proven ineffective since 1990. Magnetic Diet Pills that claims to flush out fat but not true. The Guar Gum that can cause internal obstruction, so be careful. Electrical muscle stimulators, eyeglasses that suppress appetite and the weight loss earrings are known to have no proven fact.
Some products in the market that claim they are good for weight loss are the following: diet drinks that once you stop using you also start gaining the weight you lost; diet supplements and medicines don’t work long term and you may get side effects you never wanted. The Herbalife nutritional programs are good as two meals, but it, follows artificial dieting methods. Mega-Thin 100 formula which contains appetite suppressants, Nestle’s Sweet success but this product doe not encourage people to eat healthy, Ultra slim fast which requires diet and unhealthy eating habits.
Diet Pills with ephedra which brings about adverse effects, chitosan products that will only work with a low fat diet, chromium supplements which causes anemia and memory loss, green tea extracts which contains caffeine that may cause insomnia and restlessness. The algae tablets which are very expensive, St. John’s Wort which suppresses appetite but causes allergic reactions and the glucomannan products which are not yet proven to be safe and effective.
Weight loss, is not instant as mentioned, and the use of over-the-counter supplements may give you unwanted results. Losing weight therefore is taking the effort in disciplining yourself to eat fewer of the calories and burn it to lose weight. But of you trust supplements claiming weight loss, have enough information before taking it, it may cost you a hundred bucks for nothing.
What’s in a Pill?
Health and fitness has become a trend. That’s why weight loss programs, exercise equipments, health diets are very popular nowadays. You may not enjoy getting very sweaty or being hungry but it does not mean that those extra pounds are meant to stay forever. Life’s full of alternatives and you’ve just got luckier since diet pills are now everywhere. Markets are full of those products that can, as their manufacturers claim, eliminate undesired fats and cellulites.
More than half of the citizens of this country are considered overweight; and statistics mean nothing to marketers than more and more profit. But before you finally take that pill in with a gulp of water, try to know what your body is taking.
While many people are skeptic about the effects of diet pills, there are actually some that can really give you that desired building—but not all of them. Only those pills that are clinically and scientifically tested and approved can do their work.
These diet pills stimulate the brain to increase the body’s metabolism. The result, therefore, is a trimmer you. Pills can also help you maintain your diet by suppressing your appetite.
However, with all the pills piled on the shelf, it will be real hard to find the right one. Take note of the three factors in choosing the right pill and your next shopping will be much easier.
- The metabolism-enhancing ability. Choose pills that have ingredients that will make your metabolism faster.
- Appetite suppressants. Pills that contain alpha lipoic acid and green tea extracts will help you maintain your diet. This does not mean though that this will keep you off the table. Keep in mind that skipping meals is unhealthy. This will only keep you from easily getting hungry.
- Calorie stopper. Find a pill that will shake those excessive calories off your body.